Tuesday, September 9, 2008

awww~~~~ My Digital Camera....sob

haizz.... yesterday hand itchy brought som cheap battery n putted into my digital camera.... tot so long time nv having fun wit my digital camera... try to snap som photos... after i syok syok wit my camera.. aikss. forgot to take out the battery... tat time also quite sienzz.. then sleep for while..


After i woke up... i go try my camera again... eee.... its not work.... battery empty.. then take otherz to try again... who noes... the prob appear liao.. the battery liquid leaking.... then.....

MEMORY CARD ERROR... eee... tot memory card got prob.. then changed another n c..... waaa.. stil the same lerr... how ler.. die lo....

2day. i went to the place tat i brought tis camera... the guy said tat wil charge me if i wan them to help me send to the CANON .. ok loo.. then i prefer send it myself.. cos i also wil pass by CANON after the photo shop.....

After i sent to CANON... around 6pm lik tat.. CANON sent me a quotation for repair cost..

RM325.00

waaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~~~~ quite big d amount...

SHITTTTT larr.... jus onli battery liquid leak out.. then ned to pay for tat amount... awwwwww


luckily my manager told me tat repair at the camera shop tat he familiar wit... jus inside Amcorp Mall .....ok,.. i wil collect back my camera n let my manager bring to ther for repair...

haizzzzzz....money again... buta buta punya lerrr......

No comments: